Phaplu is the most popular region for exploration in Nepal receiving ample of visitors annually, and even it gets higher in the approaching year, after all, it comprises the highest mountain peak on Earth “Mt. Everest”. Millions of extroverts from around the globe crave to conquer the summit of the peak. The achievement is not as easy as it seems to be but is surely a rare accomplishment. However, if you are not willing to reach the peak and wish to get into the region to view the beautiful structure than Phaplu Everest Base Camp is the best choice that will take you through the mesmerizing Phaplu village and the hypnotizing Base Camp of Everest mountain.
Phaplu, as well as Everest both, lies in the Solukhumbu region. And this Trek is all about going through the two spotlights within the same course.Phaplu is a beautifully settled area which also consists of an airport. The airport resides at an altitude of 2,413m/7,918ft. The village is not so undeveloped and isolated, after all. Previous visitors have loved the region during their trip to the Base Camp. The camp has always been the most preferred destination for mountain lovers. A lot of them even dare to reach the summit followed by an intense level of difficulties and challenges. Whatsoever, if you wish to conquer the pinnacle of the highest mountain peak on Earth, it is no way going to be easy.
Phaplu Everest Base Camp Trek is a popular trek and is also known for the adventurous trek. During this Trek, you will be experiencing the popular and ancient Sherpa culture, monasteries, and the natural beauty. The breath taking view of Mt. Everest will be one of the best moment of this Trip. Also, the views of Cho Oyu 8152m, Lhotse 8516m, Thamserku (6506m), Makalu 8463m and Ama Dablam 6456m, Kantega will keep you astound. The people of this region are very kind, helpful, friendly and hospitable. It will be easy to learn new things where the environment is friendly.
Apparently, there are plentiful of reasons for why people have always admired Nepal and its beauty. Nature in the country is inadequate and hypnotic in nature. And this is the prime reason for why they travel for so long to gain surreal sights that are found nowhere else on Earth. Every country has its own form of beauty, but it’s rare of the kind that Nepal provides. Apart from exploration, one can also experience several adventurous sports such as Bungee Jumping, Paragliding, Zip Flying, Canoeing, White Water Rafting, Jungle Safari and even short Mountain flights. If you have been excited about any of the given ventures, we highly recommend you to contact us for further information on your favorite one.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,400m/4,593ft]
Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport [Kathmandu] and transfer to your hotel to stay overnight.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley including some of the major places of the city such as Pashupatinath temple, Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath and Boudha Gumba that have been declared as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Back to the hotel in the evening to stay overnight.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Phaplu [2,600m/8,530ft]
Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu that takes about 25 minutes. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 04: Phaplu – Ringmo [2,800m/9,186ft]
Trek from Phaplu to Ringmo that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 05: Ringmo – Khari Khola [2,010m/6,594ft]
Trek from Ringmo to Khari Khola that takes about 7 – 8 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 06: Khari Khola – Puiyan [2,770m/9,088ft]
Trek from Khari Khola to Puiyan that takes about 6 – 7 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 07: Puiyan – Phakding [2,652m/8,701ft]
Trek from Puiyan to Phakding that takes about 6 – 7 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 08: Phakding – Namche Bazaar [3,440m/11,286ft]
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 09: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Acclimatization is an important part of trekking. We acclimatize at Namche Bazaar on this day.
Day 10: Namche Bazaar – Tengboche [3,867m/12,687ft]
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Tengboche that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 11: Tengboche – Pheriche [4,240m/13,910ft]
Trek from Tengboche to Pheriche that takes about 6 – 7 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 12: Pheriche – Lobuche [4,930m /16,174ft]
Trek from Pheriche to Lobuche that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 13: Lobuche – Gorakshep [5,170m/16,962ft]
Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep that takes about 3 – 4 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 14: Gorakshep – Everest Base Camp [5,364m/17,598ft] - Lobuche
Trek from Gorakshep to Everest Base Camp and then further to Lobuche that takes about 5 – 6 hours in total. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 15: Lobuche – Pangboche [3,860m/12,664ft]
Trek back from Lobuche to Pangboche that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 16: Pangboche – Khumjung [3,789m/12,431ft]
Trek back from Pangboche to Khumjung village that takes about 6 – 7 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 17: Khumjung – Monjo [2,835m/9,301ft]
Trek from Khumjung to Monjo that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 18: Monjo – Lukla
Trek back from Monjo to Lukla that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 19: Lukla – Kathmandu
Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu that takes about 25 minutes. Stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 20: Final Departure
We wish you a safe journey back home and hope to see you very soon again.
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing basis including breakfast.
- Guided Tour of Kathmandu City with expert tour guide and private vehicle.
- Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness first Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing and medicine.
- Round Trip flight ticket for Kathmandu Lukla Kathmandu.
- Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking on twin sharing basis.
- Daily Meals chosen from the Menu (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek.
- Necessary trekking permits, Tims card permit.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossier.
- Nepalguidetrek Special Gifts (T shirt, Pashmina shawl, Trekking certificates and others).
- Welcome/Fare well Nepali Dinner in Kathmandu.
- All necessary paper works, office Service charge and all Government Taxes.
- Meals in Kathmandu except breakfast.
- Nepal entry visa fee, you can get Nepal visa up on arrival in the Airport.
- International Airfare/Airport tax, City tour Sightseeing entry fees
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet, sweet, snacks, beverage bar bills and others.
- Alcoholic, all hot and cold drinks, hot water, hot and cold showers.
- Personal trekking gear, any kind of personal expenses.
- Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
- Tips and gratitude to trekking staffs.
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price.