Nepal comprises of places that you would nowhere else get to see of the similar kind. Mountain peaks are the highest in the world, norms and cultures are fascinating, temples and monasteries are primitive, and in the same fashion, villages in the country are full of neighborly – friendly people and typical life – styles. During Nepal Village Tour, you arrive at places that seem like movie sets prepared to film, as their appearance seem from ancient period. People have preserved traditional elements for ages and strictly do not want any kind of foreign influence to break down the orderliness.
A Village Tour in Nepal basically demonstrates you how wide the varieties of ethnic groups are. Moreover, each of the ethnic groups have their own caste, cultures, language, norms and values. So much to see, you’ll still lack time in life to know them all. Throughout the tour, visitors hold the complete opportunity to visit some of the most remote places of Nepal and even get into the lives of the locals to learn more about their lifestyles and existence. We assure you surprise by such impressive hospitality of the people.
Among all, Ghale Gaun [2,016m/66,14ft] has been known to be the most popular and appropriate village for this particular tour. It situates above the top of a ridge and holds strong values for the same. Apart from Ghale Gaun, there are also numerous other villages that you can choose from.
- Ghale Gaun Village Tour
- Balthali Village Tour
- Bandipur Village Tour
- Sirubari Village Tour
- Chepang Village Tour
- Kakani Village Tour
Every village mentioned above has its own kind of geographical attributes and their own ways to entertain their visitors. Cultural programs happen frequently, which people love the most about the places. A lot of the destinations also follow rough rocky trails that ultimately provide trekkers the natural feel of being in nature. Apart from these things, lush vegetation, majestic waterfalls, religious sites and monuments, grassland scattered with domestic animals and surreal views of Nepalese Himalayan are even more exhilarating to watch. If you have always been a great fanatic of nature and remote areas, one of the Nepal Village Tours should be able to win your indeed.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation
- Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipment
- Tea and coffee during mountain part
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Domestic / International airfares along with taxes
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Tips to staffs
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Your travel insurances