Nepal is astonishingly rich in natural beauty and green vegetation. The country’s potential outsmarts most of the other ones in producing herbs, medicines and paper sheets. Presence of the Himalayas, abundant amount of water resources, temperate climatic conditions and wide range of altitudes makes it a very suitable kingdom for vegetation. Being rich in large varieties of flora is just an introductory impression for tourism in the country. There are far more better reasons too, for being a spotlight in the globe in context of world tourism.
Currently, 6,000 species of flowering plants and about 4,000 species of non – flowering plants have been found in the country. For the sake of their preservation, numerous National Parks, Wildlife Reserves and Conservational Areas are still in run. Our Nepal Jungle Safari Tour provides access to these areas where diversity of flora and fauna are widespread throughout. During the tour, visitors will have chances to be overwhelmed by luxuriant environment and lots of birds and animals to see. Apart from them, we’ll be doing the carrying out the following activities.
- Local Village Tour
- Jungle Safari
- Elephant Safari
- Boating / Canoeing
- Jeep Safari
- Bathing / Swimming
- Nature Walk
- Cultural Dance
- Lavish Accommodation
- Delicious Meals
- Other Activities
Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal has never been disappointing to anyone ever in the history of the country’s tourism affairs. Visitors have always loved the way Nepal has reflected amenities to them. If you are really looking forward to making an experience of such kind, we wish you a happy holiday in Nepal.
Chitwan National Park is the most popular destination for experience such kind of tours. It is the first National Park of Nepal, which was established in 1973 and covers about 932 square kilometers of area. Ample amount of vegetation, fauna, mammals and birds are found in the region. About 70% of the area is covered with Sal trees and about 700 species of wild lives are found there including 68 species of mammals and 543 species of birds. These factors have boosted tourism in the region to a completely new level. Even photographers, bird watchers and explorers have labeled the place as paradise.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,400m/4,593ft]
Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport [Kathmandu] and transfer to your hotel to stay overnight.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley including some of the major places of the city such as Pashupatinath temple, Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath and Boudha Gumba that have been declared as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Back to the hotel in the evening to stay overnight.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Pokhara [827m/2,713ft]
Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara that takes 30 minutes. Wander around the beautiful place for a while and stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 04: Sightseeing at Pokhara
Spend the entire day in Pokhara for sightseeing including visit to Sarangkot and World Peace Stupa. Back to the hotel in the evening to stay overnight.
Day 05: Pokhara – Bharatpur [183m/600ft]
Fly from Pokhara to Bharatpur that takes about 30 minutes. Further drive to Chitwan to stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 06 – 07: Jungle Safari Tour at Chitwan National Park
Two full days of jungle safari tour inside Chitwan National Park including activities such as elephant ride, jeep safari, jungle walk, Cultural dance program, boating, canoeing and others. Hotel overnight
Day 08: Bharatpur – Kathmandu
Fly from Bharatpur to Kathmandu that takes about 30 minutes. Stay overnight in a hotel
Day 09: Final Departure
We wish you a safe journey back home and hope to see you very soon again.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- 4 nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and in Chitwan
- Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Guided sightseeing tour
- Camping equipment such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipment
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trekking equipment
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Tips to staffs.
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Your travel insurances