Kathmandu Valley Rim Trek does not take more than a week of your lifetime yet manages to fill the rest of your life with unforgettable memories of cherished moments. Things get pretty exciting when you leave with a bag pack in hopes of fun and adventure and travel somewhere you have never been before. But, Nepal is a country where people would like to frequently visit during their life. The trip takes you across the green hills surrounding the valley and to surreal places that people usually dream about. If you are one of them who love to walk into land of ice and snow and enjoy panoramic views of mountain peaks, we have tons of other packages that fulfil this feature.
Close to Kathmandu, exists numerous places where you would make yourself lost to get involved in the nature’s beauty and religious sites. Dhulikhel, Nagarkot, Shivapuri, Kakani, Sundarijal, Chandragiri Hills, Phulchowki, Godawari, Bhaktapur and Patan are some of the spotlights of the trek. Also, within the valley itself, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath temple, Swayambhunath, Boudhanath have been known to be the most holy ones. They hold strong religious values and have spiritual energies that emit out positive vibes found to clean the negative ones in you.
- Dhulikhel Trekking
- Nagarkot Trekking
- Shivapuri Trekking
- Kakani Trekking
- Sundarijal Trekking
- Chandragiri Hills Trekking
- Phulchowki Trekking
- Godawari Trekking
- Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan Trekking
A lot of above mentioned places are viewpoints themselves and provide you striking views of mountain peaks situated at the north of the Kathmandu valley. As the name suggests, the Kathmandu Valley Rim Trek takes you around the valley where some of the most exciting places exist. These places have earned very high values and deserves a well – appointed visit at least once. Our team is eternally likely to take you to these places so that you get the most of everything it the country. It has always been an honor for our country to receive visitors from all parts of the world. People do not hesitate to arrive from such a long distance and take their time and exhaustion. Meanwhile, we leave no stone unturned to express our hospitality and warm welcoming approach.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation
- Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Camping equipment such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipment
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trip equipment
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Tips to staffs.
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Your travel insurances