Everest luxury lodge trek takes you to The Mount Everest [8,848 m/29,029 ft.] is a stunning mountain peak in Nepal with staying in the luxury comfortable lodges. Moreover, it’s the highest in the world and no other architecture can dominate its beauty with strategy or hidden agendas of any kind. Mountaineers from all over the world wish to get into the laps of the peak and receive the rare honour of being in the most heavenly place on Earth. Meanwhile you’re on this page, people are already on the foothills standing mesmerized and charmed. If you wish the same, we strongly recommend you to book the trip instantly. Or if you want to get further information on the trip, you might want to contact us so that we may provide them to you.
Most of the times, trekking to Everest had never been an easy job. Camping can get difficult and uncomfortable at times to a lot of people due to exhaustion from walking, the cold temperature and altitude. So, for people who wish to their trek to the Everest a very luxurious journey, we have created the Everest Luxury Lodge Trek that includes very less camping a more accommodation in luxurious lodges around the region. We understand that you concern about comfort, security, safety and enjoyment at the same time. Well, we have them all now.
Around the beautiful region, the Everest National Park has also been a very popular choice for exploration and research purposes. It’s a conservational area and is better known as Sagarmatha National Park. The protected area has also been identified as an Important Bird Area by Birdlife International. Altogether, the region functions as a home to hundreds of species of vegetation, flora and fauna. Birch, Juniper, Blue Pines, Firs, Bamboo and Rhododendron are found in ample. Similarly, more than 118 species of birds including Blood Pheasant, Himalayan Munal, Yellow – Billed Chough and Red – Billed Chough have been found. As the name of the trek suggests, it’s a completely relaxing journey along with involvement of mesmerizing views of the mother nature. Moreover, at alluring places like Lukla, Phakding, Namche Bazaar, Thamel and Kongde, we promise comfortable lodges with all modern conveniences to you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,400m/4,593ft]
Arrive in Tribhuwan International Airport [Kathmandu] and transfer you to your hotel to stay overnight.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley including some of the major places of the city such as Pashupatinath temple, Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath and Boudha Gumba that have been declared as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Back to the hotel in the evening to stay overnight.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Lukla [2,860/9,383ft] – Phakding [2,610m/8,561ft]
Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla that takes about 25 minutes and further trek to Phakding that takes about 3 – 4 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 04: Phakding – Namche Bazaar [3,440m/11,286ft]
Trek from Phakding to Namche Bazaar that takes about 3 – 4 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 05: Acclimatization at Namche Bazaar
Acclimatization is an important part of trekking. We acclimatize at Namche Bazaar on this day.
Day 06: Namche Bazaar – Deboche [3,820m/12,53ft]
Trek from Namche Bazaar to Deboche that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 07: Deboche – Dingboche [4,410m/14,469ft]
Trek from Deboche to Dingboche that takes about 5 – 6 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 08: Dingboche – Duglha [4,600m/15,090ft]
Trek from Dingboche to Duglha that takes about 3 – 4 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 09: Duglha – Lobuche [4,940m/16,207ft]
Trek from Duglha to Lobuche that takes about 2 – 3 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 10: Lobuche – Gorakshep [5,170m/16,961ft] – Everest Base Camp [5,364m/17,594ft]
Trek from Lobuche to Gorakshep, visit Everest Base Camp and get back to Gorakshep in the evening that takes about 6 - hours in total. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 11: Gorakshep – Kalapatthar [5,643m/18,514ft] - Pheriche [4,371m/14,340ft]
Trek from Gorakshep to Kalapatthar to enjoy views of Mount Everest and then further trek back to Pheriche that takes about 6 – 7 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 12: Pheriche – Tengboche
Trek back from Pheriche to Tengboche that takes about 5 – 6 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 13: Tengboche – Monjo [2,850m/9,350ft]
Trek back from Tengboche to Monjo that takes about 5 – 6 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 14: Monjo – Lukla
The final day of trekking. Trek back from Monjo to Lukla that takes about 4 – 5 hours. Stay overnight in a teahouse.
Day 15: Lukla – Kathmandu
Fly back from Lukla to Kathmandu. Stay overnight in a hotel.
Day 16: Final Departure
We wish you a safe journey back home and hope to see you very soon again.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodationin Kathmandu Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Camping equipment such as very high quality North Face or Mountain Hardware tents for camping
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipment
- Travel and rescue arrangements for our staffs
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking guide, cook, assistant leader [4 trekkers: 1 assistance] also a personal Sherpa on request
- Porter’s Charges [Porter can carry up to 20kg]
- Tea and coffee during mountain part
- Teahouse/Lodge accommodation
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Trekking Information Management System [TIMS], New Trekking permit to keep record of tourist [This is for your safety]
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Domestic / International airfares along with taxes
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Personal trekking equipment
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Some extra assistance like if you cannot walk properly our guide will arrange you horse to came back [if applicable this you have to pay them directly]
- Tips to staffs. After working everyone expect some Tips. We don’t mention fixed amount, it’s is up to you and up to their service, but generally tourists provide 10% of the total cost
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Your travel insurance