Just the name is sufficient to introduce the highest mountain peak in the world itself to the world. Most popularly known as Everest, the peak is also known as Sagarmatha in Nepal and Chomolungma [珠穆朗玛峰] in China. This highest summit on Earth spans up to 8,848 metres from the sea level and is the spotlight in Nepal tourism. The structure is truly magnetic making it able to attract a very high number of visitors from all around the world. Almost everyone loves getting involved in nature. And most of them love adventures too. However, a small part the total would rather prefer easier ways to enjoy nature. Other reasons might include being short of time and health conditions. If you are one of a kind, we have pre – designed the very right kind of trip package for you.
Fairly known as Everest Helicopter Tour¸ the journey takes you from the capital city of Kathmandu that resides at an altitude of 1,400m/4,593ft to even higher than the highest point on earth so that you may enjoy surreal visions of the mountain peak through bird’s eye view. Despite of being a part of the Everest Himalayan Region, this particular trip has lesser number of visitors as it tour is about only a single day and back. Besides, the trip can also be costlier as we need to apply for chartered helicopters. However, everything has drawbacks. Once taken, the helicopter tour can literally prove you the finest form of enjoyment you ever had in life.
Apart from this, we also have other Helicopter Tours that take you above some of the most popular destinations in the country. For luxury travel lovers, these plan might be even more convincing.
- Mount Everest Heli Tour
- Annapurna Region Heli Tour
- Manaslu Mountains Heli Tour
- Kanchenjunga Heli Tour
- Rara Lake Heli Tour
- Langtang Valley Heli Tour
- Chitwan Wildlife Heli Tour
- Kathmandu Heli Sightseeing Tour
Mount Everest [8,848m/29,029ft], Annapurna [8,091m/26,545ft], Manaslu [8,156m/26,759ft], Kanchenjunga [8,586m/28,169ft] and Tilicho [4,949m/16,237ft] are some of the most renowned mountain peaks on Earth. If you have been a fanatic of any of them, please contact us as soon as possible that we might book a suitable place for this holiday of yours.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu [1,400m/4,593ft]
Arrive in Tribhuvan International Airport [Kathmandu] and transfer to your hotel to stay overnight.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing
Full day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley including some of the major places of the city such as Pashupatinath temple, Durbar Squares, Swayambhunath and Boudha Gumba that have been declared as World Heritage Sites by the UNESCO. Back to the hotel in the evening to stay overnight.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Everest Summit [8,848m/29,029ft] – Kathmandu
Fly from Kathmandu to above the summit of Mount Everest to enjoy the surreal views. Get back until evening in the hotel to stay overnight.
Day 04: Final Departure
We wish you a safe journey back home and hope to see you very soon again.
- All surface transfers as per itinerary
- Hotel accommodation
- Food, lodging, insurance and other expenses of clients and staffs
- All necessary paper work and permits
- Kitchen, dining, toilet tents, mattresses and other kitchen equipment
- Medical supplies [First Aid medical kit will be available]
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses such as laundry, phone calls, internet and others
- Any extra transportation except in itinerary [we can arrange upon request]
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Helicopter rescue due to out of control
- Any other expenses which are not mentioned in the inclusive price
- Tips to staffs
- Single supplement charges [if required]
- Your travel insurances